Tattoos on average take 7-10 days to heal. For best results, continue using lotion and sun block daily. UV rays will compromise the integrity of your tattoo. One good sunburn can fade your artwork dramatically!
- Leave bandage on overnight for first night
- Gently remove bandage in the morning
- Soak area in a hot bath/shower to allow pores to open
- Gently wash with mild soap, e.g. Dial or Ivory
- Use only unscented, mineral oil free, retinol free lotion (For best results we recommend “Saunders Custom Tattoo Whipped Shea Moisture Cream”)
- Apply lotion two or three times daily
- DO NOT pick or peel tattoo during healing process. (if itching occurs pat softly)
- DO NOT go in chlorinated or salt water. Avoid stagnate water as well.
- DO NOT expose tattoo to direct sunlight while healing.
Following these instructions will ensure that your tattoo will look brilliant for decades to come.
Click Here for printable version.